Photos of visit to Syon House and Park 21 September 2022

Edward Seymour 1506 – 1552, who built the original house after the dissolution of the Bridgettine Abbey. Brother of Jane Seymour. Interiors later remodelled by Robert Adam

The Great Hall

The Ante Room

The State Dining Room

The Red Drawing Room


The Long Gallery

The Print Room



Princess Victoria’s Bedroom

The Inner Courtyard

The Percy Lion (with avian attendant!)

The Great Conservatory

One of the Lakes

Photos courtesy of Jackie Bearman, Peter Crowfoot and Libby Mason